Please edit Meeting Day, Time and Location for your Recruitment Poster and Tri-fold Brochure
Example: Please join us at our monthly meeting in the Parish Hall Library
at 4:00pm on the second Tuesday of every month.
Please provide the copy for your Conference Report Poster
- 128 Families Helped
- Parishioner Contributions October 2018-September 2019 $53,070
- TYPES OF ASSISTANCE
Utilities (Gas, water, electric) $7,817
Housing & Rent $46,463
Temporary Housing $7,172
Other (Prescriptions, Transportation, etc.) $191
- CONTACT INFORMATION
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number or Officer name and contact
Please provide the copy for your Flexible Content Poster
This can be anything you want including current events, news, client stories, etc. You can get creative here, or even put up your own photos. Call Amanda if you would like to discuss.
Please provide the copy for your Conference Tri-fold Brochure to include the following (Copy and Paste then edit)
EXAMPLE (we need you to edit each of these areas)
- Need Help? Call our helpline at 678-892-6163, Tuesday 8am-10am. Please leave a message.
- Contact: First Name, Last Name, New Member Coordinator
- Service Area: St. Vincent de Paul at Christ Our Hope provides assistance for COH parishioners regardless of zip code and families and individuals that
live in zip codes 30038 and 30058 (Lithonia)
WAYS THEY CAN HELP
- GROW Spiritually: Provide ways members can do this in your Conference.
• Become a Caseworker. Visit with clients. Listen
and assess their needs, providing them with
financial assistance for rent, food, medical, utility,
car and/or inusrance bills as needed.
• Become an Intake Specialist. Answer calls and
messages from potential clients on the Helpline
to determine eligibility.
• Attend monthly meetings.
• Participate in special annual events such as the
Hunger Walk/Run and Spring to Life Annual
• Assist with monthly SVdP second collections
• Volunteer in the Christ Our Hope food pantry
on the: 1st, 3rd, 4th Thursday- 10am-2pm and
2nd Saturday- 9am-1pm